First of all, I would like to thanks to our beloved lecturer Madam Asmayati Yahaya. Without her, I can't completely finish this e-portfolio with successfully. Thanks again to her. She have teaching me a lot about ICT and I hope I can use all this things in the future. I would like to thanks to Mister Junaidi because teaching us about picasa and camstudio.I have learned about how to use interactive video or smartboard, how to record movie using camstudio, edit picture in picasa and using cooliris as a slide presentation. This all kind of things gives me more benefits especially when I have become a teacher one day. I hope I can use picasa, camstudio, and cooliris in my teaching process one day. These kind of things will make the student feel more interesting and enjoying while the teaching process. Besides that, it can attract the interest of students to study especially in Chemistry.

I hope I will use and not forget to use all these things that I have been learned in ICT in Chemistry. So, I will keep all these things in my mind forever. Now, I know that learn ICT in Chemistry is important. It can help us in teaching process especially in using computer.

Last but not least, I would to thanks again to Madam Asmayati Yahaya. I will remember all I have been learn from her. Besides that, I would like to thanks to my friends because helping me in finishing this blog. Thanks to all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment