Philosophy…. What is philosophy???
For me philosophy is a mission and vision about something in the future.
My teaching philosophy is wanted to be an ideal teacher.
What is the meaning by ideal teacher???
For being an ideal teacher we must have a good personality and attitude. Besides that, we must perfect is all aspect. If not we must try to be like that.

My teaching philosophy are :
i. To be a dedicated and competent teacher in every work with sincerely.
ii. To be a good teacher and being a good example to the students.
iii. To help and produce a successful nation in the future especially in education.
iv. To be a pleasant teacher to a student and can make friends with them.

I want to be a good teacher and love by my students. Furthermore, I must try to be perfect in any aspect, so I can be a good example to them. Insyaallah…

0 comments:

Post a Comment